Do you start off your working week with good intentions to pack healthy snacks for work .. and Tuesday comes and .. you are stuck for ideas ..
Here is a list of easy to make and pack snacks for you to take for work ..
1. Apple slices with Almond Butter
2. Plain Greek yoghurt with flaked almonds and Goji Berries
3. Rice cakes with cherry tomatoes and Avocado / Almond butter with banana slices
4. Vegetable sticks with plain Greek yoghurt mixed with sweet chili sauce or Tahini .. hummus dip is also easy to make
5. A homemade trail mix add these for a healthy mix .. Goji berries, dark choc 85% is great ..( higher the better) Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pepitas, coconut chips, Nori strips .. the list is endless
6. Homemade roasted chickpeas
7. Homemade Veggie chips
8. 2 Dates stuffed with Almond butter (OMG)
9. Hard boiled egg
10. Homemade chocolate bark (melt dark choc, pour small circles into baking paper and top with dried berries, pepitas, sunflower seeds and nuts
11. Bliss balls ( there is a recipe on this blog)
12. Roast veggies
This list is sure to keep you going for a couple of weeks and will stop you eyeing of the vending machine .. Enjoy !!